"The house is like a summer camp for friends that believe in the same stuff I do. We're these adults who get to continue living those weird childhood dreams of staying in a place and making records. It's cheap. It's easy. It just makes sense. It's not normal, though. In the process, I've realized that I can't live there, and it's not my home. I'm in this little apartment in Eau Claire in the meantime, but I'm cool with being part of something bigger than me."
(Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) auf die Frage nach seinem Haus auf dem Land, in dem auch andere Künstler arbeiten und aufnehmen. via pitchfork.com)
muckelfreunde, lasst uns bescheuerte kinderträume leben. lasst uns dinge tun, die sinn machen, aber nicht normal sind. lasst uns teil von etwas sein, das größer ist als wir. i cant wait for muckelig.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.